Due to the public health risk posed by COVID-19, Cumberland City Council will be closing the Auburn Botanic Gardens from Friday 7 August 2020 until Thursday 10 September 2020 - see the latest Media Release for details.
Auburn Botanic Gardens are located at 99 Chiswick Road, Auburn - view on google maps
If you are driving, there is parking available or catch the Auburn community loop bus, with priority given to seniors and/or people with a disability.
Key features of Auburn Botanic Gardens include:
- A community picnic area with plenty of BBQs.
- Fauna Reserve and bird aviary.
- A native and rainforest garden.
- A scented garden and sunken rose garden.
- An Amphitheatre.
- Pool of reflection and lakes with fish and ducks.
- An equal access playground.
- Peacock Gallery and Art Studios
Holding an event, wedding or photo-shoot
Auburn Botanic Gardens is a wonderful location to hold an organised event, including weddings, or conduct a group excursion. Given the unique and varied backdrops, it is also often used for commercial video and professional photography.
All organised events, weddings and photo-shoots require a booking.
For more information about bookings and holding events in the gardens, contact Council's Parks and Recreation Team by phone on 02 8757 9000.