is desyrel a benzodiazepine desyrel ne amaçla kullan l r phenergan uk boots is phenergan a benzo phenergan suppositories storage

Development Guide

Our Three Step Process

Any type of development, from building an access ramp or granny flat to a new home or shopping centre, will either be an:

 Exempt Development – Low impact developments, such as fences, barbeques, driveways and sheds.
 Complying Development – Straightforward developments, such as home renovations and additions or a new home up to two storeys.
 Not Exempt or Complying Development – All other development e.g. Local and State significant development.

The type of development you are undertaking determines the steps you need to take to get the job done, the right way.

Step 1: Determine what type of development you are undertaking

Use the quick, simple and free Electronic Housing Code System (EHCS).
The EHCS will advise you if your development is either Exempt or Complying.

Step 2: Start works or engage an expert

 If your development is Exempt, you can start works without engaging Council or a private building certifier. The EHCS will still provide a detailed report on any relevant development standards.

 If your development is Complying, you need to employ Council or a private building certifier for a complying development certificate before starting works.

 If your development is Not Exempt or Complying, you need to submit a Development Application (DA) to Council and wait for approval before starting works, either yourself or with the help of an architect or builder.

Step 3: If you have any questions, contact our development experts

To find out more about our services, please contact the Development Services Team on 8757 9000.

Useful Links