Immunisation Clinics closed due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and direction from various levels of government, Council will be suspending a number of events, facilities and workshops in the upcoming weeks in order to help contain the spread of coronavirus and keep you safe.
All Immunisation Clinics will be closed from Tuesday 24 March 2020 until further notice.
For children from 6 weeks to 4 years old.
A catch-up program is also available for children up to 9 years.
Immunisation is the safest way of protecting against highly contagious diseases that can be dangerous to children, including whooping cough and measles. It’s important that children are vaccinated on time to protect them and the local community.
Some benefits of Cumberland City Council’s free immunisation program include:
- More than 60 years’ experience
- Trained and experienced immunisation nurses – accredited annually
- Vaccinations updated instantly with Medicare and in Baby Blue Books
- Ongoing payments with Family Assistance – addressing the ‘No jab, no pay’ policy
How to book
Download, print and complete the Immunisation Clinic Form
- Post the form to Cumberland City Council, PO Box 42, Merrylands NSW 2160
- Council will contact you via a letter when your child is due for a vaccination.
Wentworthville Community Centre
2 Lane Street, Wentworthville - view on google maps
Merrylands Council Service Centre - morning and evening clinics
16 Memorial Avenue, Merrylands - view on google maps
Berala Community Centre
98 - 104 Woodburn Road, Berala - View on google maps
More information and enquiries
For more information on the program, please call 02 8757 9642.