Book cooking classes with friends
If you would like to make a group booking for a cooking class, please get in touch with us and we can arrange something to suit your requirements.
Please provide us with at least 6 weeks’ notice before your requested booking date. All bookings will depend on availability of the venue, cooks and other people involved.
Terms and conditions for group bookings:
• Minimum numbers for group bookings: Minimum 8, maximum 10 people per class for cooking classes. The age limit for cooking classes is 18 years of age.
• School groups: School groups must have a minimum of 2 supervising adults present with the group (depending on the age of the students).
• Planning in advance: We require a minimum of 6 weeks' notice before your requested booking date in order to schedule in a class.
• Pricing: The cost for any group bookings is $55 per head (including GST), with no other discounts being offered.
• Availability: Please note that bookings will be made subject to availability of facilities and cooks.
• Checking in: The cook will have a list of registered names with them, so you do not need to print your ticket.
• Arriving late: Please note that classes and tours will start on time. If you are running late you are responsible for contacting the organiser to notify them.
• Refund/Cancellation Policy: Refunds can be issued only if cancellation/registration changes are made 7 days before to the class. A booking is transferrable to another person and participants can send someone to take their place.
• Dietary requirements: Individuals are responsible for notifying Flavours of Auburn of any dietary requirements when they book tickets.