provigil 400 mg day how to prescribe phenergan with codeine para que es phenergan desyrel weight loss how long is phenergan gel good for

Cumberland Recreation and Sport Advisory Panel Nominations

Cumberland Council is calling for nominations to participate on our new Recreation and Sport Advisory Panel

Cumberland Council has recently decided to bring the management of our sports grounds back in-house.

In order to assist Council to decide on how and what we provide in regards to Council sports facilities and parks, Council will be forming a new Recreation and Sport Advisory Panel (RSAP). The RSAP will provide Council advice, guidance and support on key decisions, issues and improvements within our Parks and Recreation portfolio.

Council is seeking interested individuals that represent a broad cross section of the local community to join the RSAP.

If you are a Cumberland resident who has an interest or expertise and skills in Sports, Recreation or Parks we encourage you to apply.

The RSAP will provide comment and advice on Council’s various Sport and Recreation related strategies, sports-grounds and facilities, Plans of Management and reserve masterplans that set the current and future direction for the provision of Council’s sport, recreation and open space services.

The RSAP will be scheduled to meet no less than six times a year with all positions voluntary, however exact meeting dates and times will be determined by the panel members.

View the Proposed Terms of Reference.

If you are interested in nominating for the Cumberland Recreation and Sport Advisory Panel, please complete a Nomination Form and return the form via:

Mr Graham Wright
PO Box 42 Merrylands NSW 2160


PRIVACY NOTE: Council will collect and hold the personal information contained in this application for the purpose processing the application. The intended recipients of the personal information are officers within Council. The supply of personal information by you is voluntary, however if you cannot provide, or do not wish to provide the information sought, Council may be unable to process your application. You may make an application for access or amendments to your personal information held by Council under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (PPIP Act) or the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA Act). You may also make a request that Council suppress your personal information from a public register. Council will consider any such application in accordance with the PPIP Act. Information provided to Council in correspondence, submissions or requests, including your personal information, may be made publicly available, including on Council’s website, under the GIPA Act. Please notify us if you object to the disclosure of your personal information