Cumberland Council has previously exhibited a Planning Proposal and associated documentation for a proposed amendment to the Holroyd Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2013, and a draft site specific development control plan (DCP) for a proposed amendment to the Holroyd DCP 2013, at 108 Station Street Wentworthville.
These amendments are to enable the future redevelopment of the property for a mixed use building including commercial uses with residential apartments above.
At its meeting of 6 September 2017, Council resolved that changes were to be made to the draft LEP amendment and to the draft Site Specific Development Control Plan. Both the revised LEP amendment and the revised site specific DCP, incorporating the changes as required by Council, are to be subject to further community consultation.
The community consultation period for the revised draft LEP amendment and for the revised draft site specific DCP will commence on Wednesday 4 October 2017 and will conclude on Wednesday 1 November 2017.
The documentation associated with the revised planning controls of the draft LEP amendment and the revised draft site specific DCP can be accessed using the links below
- Revised draft site-specific Development Control Plan (dated September 2017)
- Revised Planning Proposal for 108 Station Street Wentworthville (dated September 2017)
- Council Report 6 September 2017 and minutes
- CIHAP Report 9 August 2017 and minutes
The above documents are also available to view at the following locations:
- Cumberland Council Administration Building at 16 Memorial Avenue, Merrylands.
- Cumberland Council Administration Building at 1 Susan Street, Auburn
- Merrylands Library, corner Miller and Newman Streets, Merrylands.
- Wentworthville Library, 2 Lane Street, Wentworthville.
You can have your say by:
Interim General Manager
PO Box 42
MERRYLANDS NSW 2160
Email to: email@example.com
Submissions close at midnight on Wednesday 1 November 2017.
Please note that submissions received by Council may be made publicly available and may be published on Council’s website and in other publications.
If you require further information about this Planning Proposal, please contact Council’s Strategic Planning section on 8757 9000 or visit Council’s Administration Building at 1 Susan Street, Auburn between 8:30am and 4:00pm, Monday to Friday, to speak to an officer in person.