Cumberland Council invites public comment on a proponent initiated Planning Proposal Request for 4 – 12 Railway Street, Lidcombe.
The Planning Proposal Request has been lodged by the proponent/landowner ‘Lidcombe Property (NSW) Pty Ltd.
Council is exhibiting the Planning Proposal Request in accordance with the adopted Cumberland Council’s Planning Proposal Notification Policy prior to the proposal being considered by the Cumberland Council Independent Hearing and Assessment Panel (Cumberland IHAP), and at a Council meeting.
The Planning Proposal request seeks to amend the Auburn LEP 2011 by:
- Increasing the site’s existing Floor Space Ratio (FSR) control from 5:1 to 5:65:1
- Increasing the maximum height of building (HOB) control from 32 metres to 62 metres
It does not seek to make a change to the subject sites existing zoning.
The community consultation period for the Planning Proposal Request will commence on Tuesday 10 October 2017 and will conclude on Tuesday 7 November 2017
The documentation associated with the Planning Proposal Request can be accessed using the links below
- Cover Letter
- Planning Proposal Request
- Public Benefit Offer
- Valuation Report
- Traffic Impact Assessment
- Site Massing Study
- Survey Plans
The above documents are also available to view at the following locations:
- Cumberland Council Administration Building at 16 Memorial Avenue, Merrylands.
- Cumberland Council Administration Building at 1 Susan Street, Auburn
- Auburn Library at Civic Place, 1 Susan St Auburn
- Lidcombe Library at Bridge Street, Lidcombe
- Regents Park Library at 1 Amy Street, Regents Park
You can have your say by:
Interim General Manager
PO Box 42
MERRYLANDS NSW 2160
Email to: email@example.com
Submissions will close at midnight on Tuesday 7 November 2017.
Please note that submissions received by Council may be made publicly available and may be published on Council’s website and in other publications.
If you require further information about this Planning Proposal, please contact Council’s Strategic Planning section on 8757 9000 or visit Council’s Administration Building at 1 Susan Street, Auburn between 8:30am and 4:00pm, Monday to Friday, to speak to an officer in person.