Alcohol free zones map
The Alcohol-Free Zones operate 24 hours each day and are in place until 12 June 2023.
See the zones marked out on Council’s interactive a satellite map.
Alcohol-free zones in the Cumberland area
- Zone 1: Rawson Street - commencing at its intersection with Station Road and extending in a westerly direction to its intersection with Macquarie Road.
- Zone 2: Northumberland Road - commencing at its intersection with Rawson Street and extending in a northerly direction to its intersection with Hall Street.
- Zone 3: South Parade - commencing at its intersection with Auburn Road and extending in a westerly direction to its intersection with Park Road.
- Zone 4: Auburn Road - commencing at its intersection with South Parade and extending in a southerly direction to its intersection with Beatrice Street.
- Zone 5: Mary Street - commencing at its intersection with Auburn Road and extending in a westerly direction to its intersection with Harrow Road.
- Zone 6: Queen Street - commencing at its intersection with Auburn Road and extending in a westerly direction to its intersection with Park Road
- Zone 7: Harrow Road - commencing at its intersection with Mary Street and extending in a northerly direction to its intersection (cul-de-sac) with Queen Street.
- Zone 8: Woodburn Road - commencing at its intersection with Elizabeth Street and extending approximately 375 metres in a northerly direction.
- Zone 9: Elizabeth Street (northern side) - commencing at its intersection with Woodburn Road and extending approximately 72 metres in an easterly direction.
- Zone 10: The pedestrian walkway on Woodburn Road - commencing at its intersection with Woodburn Road and extending to the commencement of the Berala Railway Station underpass.
- Zone 11: Public Streets in the area bounded by Bridge Street, Tooheys Lane, Railway Street, Mark Street, James Street and Joseph Street including all of Taylor Street.
- Zone 12: Joseph Street - commencing at its intersection with James Street and extending in a southerly direction to its intersection with Raymond Street East.
- Zone 13: Church Street - commencing at its intersection with John Street extending in a westerly direction to its intersection with Olympic Drive.
- Zone 36: CV Kelly Park Car Park, Girraween - Car park on the southern side of CV Kelly Park (accessed via Oramzi Road).
- Zone 14: Granville Bus interchange and the bordering sections of Memorial Drive, Mary Street and the lane to the rear of South Street including the commuter car park.
- Zone 15: The area fronting Diamond and Enid Avenues - adjacent to the Granville Swimming Pool and including the grassed area at the corner of Enid Avenue and Memorial Drive adjacent to the Granville Diggers Club.
- Zone 16: Blaxcell Street from Eve Street to Adam Street; Dellwood Street from Blaxcell Street to Pegler Avenue; Pegler Avenue from Dellwood Street to Pegler Lane; Pegler Lane; the laneway behind the Shopping centre fronting Dellwood Street from Blaxcell Street to Pegler Avenue and all streets within those boundaries.
- Zone 17: Granville Town Centre - South Street bounded by Railway Parade and William Street; Russell Street bounded by South Street and Carlton Street; Mary Street bounded by Carlton Street and South Street; William Street bounded by Lumley Street and Blaxcell Street.
- Zone 18: Carlton Street from Railway Parade to Mary Street; Mary Street from Carlton Street to Jamieson Street; Jamieson Street from Mary Street to Railway Parade; Mary Street; and all roads including footpaths and areas within the boundaries stipulated above including the Granville Town Hall car park and Granville Library car park.
- Zone 19: Blaxcell Street from William Street to Celia Street; Louis Street from Blaxcell Street to The Avenue; Celia Street from The Trongate to Blaxcell Street; Thomas Street from Blaxcell Street to May Street.
- Zone 20: Guildford Road from Railway Terrace to Marion Street; Railway Terrace, from Swift Street to Mountford Avenue; Cross Street from Guildford Road to Love Lane; Station Street from Guildford Road to Love Lane; Bolton Street from Guildford Road to Collins Lane; the public car park behind Guildford Library and the roads laneways between Railway Terrace and Talbot Roads; and all roads including footpaths and areas with the boundaries stipulated above.
- Zone 21: Calliope Street between Military Road and 35 Calliope Street including Apia Street; Kane Street from Calliope Street to Guildford Road; Military Road from 139 to 114 Military Road.
- Zone 31: McCredie Park Car Pak, Guildford - Car park on the eastern side of McCredie Park (accessed via Tamplin Road and Guildford Leagues Club).
- Zone 22: The Merrylands Central Business District including Merrylands Road from Burford Street to Military Road; Treves Street between McFarlane Street and Neil Street; McFarlane Street; Pitt Street from Merrylands Road to Neil Street; Terminal Place; Milne Lane; Main Lane; Finns Lane; Reyes Lane between McFarlane Street and Merrylands Road; Post Office Lane and Library Lane; Military Road from Newman Street to Merrylands Road; Newman Street between Memorial Avenue and Military Road; Miller Street between Merrylands Road to Newman Street including the footpaths between Newman Street to St Ann Street (adjacent to Byron Park and Charles Mance Reserve).
- Zone 32: Merrylands Oval Car parks, Merrylands - Car parks (servicing the Merrylands Swimming Centre, Merrylands Oval and Merrylands Park Tennis Courts) on the eastern side of Burnett Street.
- Zone 33: Hilltop Road, Merrylands between Clarence Street and the western boundary of 13 Hilltop Road (northern side); Hilltop Road between Clarence Street and the western boundary of 12 Hilltop Road (southern side).
Zone 23: Butu Wargun Drive to Driftway Drive; Reconciliation Rise; Naying Drive; Driftway Drive to Waiana Street; Nijon Drive and Baraba Crescent; Naoi Avenue and all roads including footpaths and areas within the boundaries stipulated above
- Zone 34: Civic Avenue, Pendle Hill between Pendle Way and Billabong Street including the Civic Park Car park (at the western end of Civic Avenue); Pendle Way, Pendle Hill (eastern side) between Stapleton Street and Joyce Street; Pendle Way (western side) between Gilba Road and Joyce Street; Joyce Street (northern and southern sides) between Pendle Way and Purdie Lane; Purdie Lane between Stapleton Street and Joyce Street incorporating the adjacent carpark; Stapleton Street between Pendle Way and Purdie Lane.
Zone 37: Toongabbie Town Centre - Portico Parade, Toongabbie between Aurelia Street and Junia Avenue; Aurelia Street between Portico Parade and Octavia Street; “The Portico” being those sections of roads and adjacent footpaths adjacent to the perimeter of Portico Park extending between Portico Parade and Aurelia Street and Portico Parade and Cornelia Road.
- Zone 24: Dunmore Street from Cumberland Highway to Emert Street including the laneway to the east of the Wentworthville Swimming Centre and the car park to the rear of Wentworthville Swimming Centre and including footpaths and areas within the boundaries stipulated above.
- ZONE 35: Ted Burge Sportsground Car Park and street frontage surrounds, South Wentworthville - Hollywood Street (south side) between Centenary Road and Richmond Street including the adjacent car parking areas; Richmond Street (western side) between Hollywood and Richmond Street; Fairmount Street (northern side) between Centenary Road and Richmond Street.
For more information or to report an incident, call Council’s Crime Prevention Officer on 02 8757 9000.