Auburn Festival is a free, fun day out for all ages. Join us on the street for great music, food and festival activities.
It is all happening on Auburn Road, Mary Street, Harrow Road and Auburn Central. See street map
Some of this year's highlights will be Australian Idol winner Stan Walker, the Far Seas Ensemble, Tarisai Vushe and more.
Plan your day at the festival
DOOLEYS MAIN STAGE LINE UP
- 2.00pm - Welcome to Country & Smoking Ceremony
- 2.30pm - 15 Star performing arts - Cook Island dance group
- 2.55pm - Traditional folk dance - NSW Multicultural Seniors Association Inc. -
- 3.10pm - APCO Filipinas Dance Group - traditional dance
- 3.30pm - Davood & the Far Seas
- 4.15pm - Tarisai Vushe presents Redemption
- 4:30pm - Official Ceremony
- 5.30pm - Stan Walker - check out his latest single 'Thank You'
AUBURN CENTRAL ADVENTURELAND
- Dora the Explorer craft fun and meet and greet
- Giant Jungle Maze
- Get Wild Aussie Animals Encounters
- 2.30pm & 4.00pm - Erth Dinosaur Zoo
LOLO LOVINA MUSICAL CARAVAN
Live musical performances by Sydney’s top Romani Gyspy band, fusing a lively brew of Unza, Swing and Balkan gypsy beats.
- Dodgem Cars
- Giant Slide
- Body Rock
- Mini Ferris Wheel
- Tea Cup and Saucers
- Flying Elephants
AUBURN FESTIVAL WONDER TENT
- Auburn Festival Magic Show
- Shiho Sparklehooper hula hoop games
- Free balloon animals
- Juggling for kids
- Turkish coffee and tea readings
SID SIDLOW'S CIRCUS TENT
- Free circus fun
- Activities for kids
- NRL clinics
- Sydney Thunder
- Western Sydney Giants
Auburn Festival is an accessible festival site. For accessible parking access, please use Susan Street carpark and enter the festival through Library Lane.
If you have any accessibility requirements for this event please contact Council’s events coordinator on 8757 9000.
Auburn Festival is a two minute walk from Auburn Train Station. We recommend catching public transport.
Parking is available in the Susan Street Carpark.
There will be many food stalls and trucks on the street as well as local restaurants and takeaway food shops to choose from.
In the case of heavy rain, this event may be cancelled. If you wish to confirm if the event will proceed in this case, please phone 8757 9000.
Wet weather information will also be available on the Cumberland Council facebook
Should you require any further information about this event please contact Council’s Events Coordinator on 8757 9000.