This statement is intended for anyone in the private, public or not-for-profit sectors who is involved in a business arrangement with us or is proposing to be in such an arrangement. It explains our ethical position. Anyone dealing with Cumberland Council in a business arrangement is expected to comply with the ethical framework in which we work. This statement outlines what you can expect from us and what we will expect from you in any business dealings.
Current Request for Tenders, Quotations & Expressions of Interest
Cumberland Council’s Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
Register of Government Contracts
Details of all contracts valued at over $150,000 that Council enters into with the private sector must be recorded in the register of government contracts (XLSX, 264.43 KB). Details of each contract must be entered into the Register within 60 days of coming into effect and must remain on the register for 30 days or until the contract is complete, whichever is longer. This requirement is part of the Government Information (Public Access) Act.
Record of Tenders Received and Opened
- Pre-Employment Medical Services - opened - 21 June 2018 (PDF, 22.76 KB)
- Coffee Cart for the Piazza - opened 12 June 2018 (PDF, 52.38 KB)
- Tender for CCTV Condition Audit of Stormwater Pipe Network - opened 12 June 2018 (PDF, 59.39 KB)
- Tender for Remediation of 42 - 48 Station Street, Guildford - opened 15 May 2018 (PDF, 63.29 KB)
- Receival and Processing of Garden Organics (PDF, 44 KB) - opened 11 May 2018
- Merrylands Revitalisation Project - Feasibility Study (PDF, 59.3 KB) - opened 1 May 2018
- Future Use of the Former Auburn RSL (PDF, 56.22 KB) - opened 21 March 2018