Cumberland Council’s Community Grants Program provides grants to local not-for-profit organisations and individuals for projects which aim to develop a more vibrant, sustainable and inclusive Cumberland community.
Applications for round three of the 2018/19 Community Grants Program closed on 28 February 2019. The next round of grants open in August 2019.
For further information, please contact Cumberland Council’s Grants Team by phone on 02 8757 9800 or 02 8757 9276 and by email email@example.com.
Documents from Previous Grant Rounds
To prepare for future grant applications, we recommend you read through these resources:
- Download the Guidelines for Round One (PDF, 986.9 KB) July 2018
- Download the Guidelines for Round Two October 2018
- Download the Guidelines for Round Three (PDF, 3.67 MB) January 2019
- Download the Feedback Summary for 2017/2018 Community Grants Program - Round One July 2018 and Two October 2018 (PDF, 4.59 MB)
- Download the Feedback Summary for 2017/2018 Community Grants Program - Round One July 2017, Two October 2017 and Three January 2018 (PDF, 500.32 KB)
Grant Application Forms
The Cumberland Community Grants Program Guidelines and Application Form will available on this page when the next round opens in August 2019.
These two documents are required for most grant applications:
Cumberland Grants Bulletin
Sign up to the monthly Cumberland Council Grants Bulletin to receive emails about grant opportunities.