Community Grants provide financial support to local, not-for-profit organisations and individuals for projects which aim to develop a more vibrant, sustainable and inclusive Cumberland community.
Applications for round 2 closed on Wednesday 31 October 2018.
The Cumberland Community Grants Program Guidelines and Application Form will available online when the next round opens in January 2019.
- Download the Project Partner Acknowledgement Form (PDF, 569.8 KB)
- Download the Referee Acknowledgement Form (PDF, 66.57 KB)
For further information, please contact Cumberland Council’s Grants Officer on 8757 9800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also sign up to the monthly Cumberland Council Grants Bulletin to receive emails about upcoming grant opportunities.
Other helpful resources
- Download the Guidelines for Round One 2018-2019 (PDF, 986.9 KB) (July 2018)
- Download the Guidelines for Round Three 2017-2018 (January 2018)
- Download the Guidelines for Round Two October 2018
- Download the Feedback Summary for 2017/2018 Community Grants Program - Round One, Two and Three (PDF, 500.32 KB)