The 2-hour webinar is to cover the content of:
- The world of digital marketing – paid, earned, shared and owned
- Food Media & Influencer – the who and how of food media, instagrammers and bloggers
- How to run a great familiarisation tour for any type of influencer
- Considerations for e-commerce, the food service industry and catering
- Food Tourism Media and Influencers - the who and how of marketing to them
- Food and beverage trails, packages, events, experiences to showcase distinctiveness
- Reginal Food Hampers and cook/e-cook book
- Case study – those doing it well
Presented by: Viktoria Darabi
Viktoria’s superpower is helping food businesses, destinations and regions turn food, beverage, culinary and tourism trends into profits. She does this by providing insights and helping them create connections, events and activities to market their products, passions, skills and stories to excite existing and entice new customers.
Along with her Le Cordon Bleu Master of Gastronomic Tourism qualification, she has developed a keen eye for current and future trends in entrepreneurship, marketing, tourism and gastronomy and blends a marketer’s mind with an entrepreneur’s spirit. Viktoria has been an advisor for small businesses affected many types of disruption including COVID- 19, bushfires, competition, new technologies, infrastructure developments and globalisation.