Watch the webinar
To view this recording of the 25 August webinar, use the link below then enter password cumberland25
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- What is a sustainable garden?
- The benefits of sustainable gardens and sustainable gardening
- Tips for establishing your own sustainable garden, or improving its sustainability
- Gardening for food, for wildlife, for climate.
- Closed loop gardening – thrifty gardening and community sufficiency
- Compost – waste from the home
- Soil health
- Water wise gardening
- Encouraging biodiversity
- Growing food in your garden