Cumberland City Council is calling for Expressions of Interest (EOI) for the use of the bookable spaces at The Granville Centre for all private, community and/or business activities, programs and functions/events both regular or casual bookings.
The Granville Centre is located at 1 Memorial Drive, Granville.
This new $25 million centre is Council’s largest community facility at over 2000m2 across two floors, and is designed to be a vibrant meeting place of community activity supported by the co-location of Council services and programs.
Important dates for regular hire applications
- EOI opens: Monday 10 August 2020
- EOI closes: Wednesday 2 September 2020
Applications will be assessed and applicants will be notified
- Mandatory induction date: Tuesday 1 September 2020, from 2pm
- Booking commencement date: Week 2, September 2020 to 30 June 2021
Application and relevant documents
- The Granville Centre – Bookable Spaces EOI Application Form
- The Granville Centre – Bookable Spaces Terms and Conditions
- Cumberland City Council – COVID Protocols
- Cumberland City Council – COVID Venue Capacities
- Cumberland City Council Fees and Charges 2020/2021 (see pages 46 to 49)
How to submit an application
Applicants must complete the booking application form and submit to Cumberland City Council via email:
Emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be received by the closing date and time of 4pm on Wednesday, 2 September 2020.
For further information and enquiries please contact Moana Kailahi, Granville Centre Coordinator on 02 8757 9027.