The eight hectare Holroyd Gardens Nature Reserve is the perfect location for family gatherings or large outdoor celebrations. It is located at the corner of Walpole and Pitt Streets, Merrylands.
Its features include:
- Three sheltered areas with picnic tables and benches
- Three covered electric BBQs
- Bicycle training track
- Walking trails
- Adventure playground with slides, a chain bridge, forts and climbing equipment
- Accessible playground (including for those with special needs) which includes swings and climbing equipment
Parking is available from Walpole Street and pedestrian access is available from Pitt Street.
The Holroyd Gardens Nature Reserve is open from:
- 7:30am to 5pm (Monday to Friday) and 9am-5pm (weekends) outside of daylight savings
- 30am to 7.00pm (Monday to Friday) and 8am-7pm (weekends) during daylight savings
It is closed Good Friday and Christmas Day.
The Holroyd Centre
Weddings and special functions can be booked in the Holroyd Centre’s rotunda area, offering brides and grooms with exceptional opportunities for a picturesque photographic setting.