10 days of free and affordable activities for Seniors, running from Wednesday 13 to Sunday 24 February across the Cumberland area.
Connecting with others is a great way to improve your overall health, well being and happiness.
Through the festival, Cumberland Council wants to bring Seniors together and celebrate the role Seniors play in our community.
This 10 day festival includes 70 events and activities which are happening across the Cumberland area.
Most events are free, some with a small cost. Bookings are essential. See each event's information to find out how to book.
As part of the festival, you can:
- Keep cool and get moving with Aqua Fitness at local swim centres
- Grandparent's can bring along their grandchildren for story time at libraries
- Learn new computer skills and get expert help with computer-related questions
- Take a multi-cultural dance class
- Participate in the Master Games or come and watch the action unfold
- Enjoy a bus trip out to the Blue Mountains
- Get out on the golf course for a free friendly game of Golf and BBQ
See all the current events for Seniors Festival 2019
All Council events are accessible. If you have any enquiries regarding the accessibility of a Seniors Festival event, please contact the organiser via the contact details listed for each event.
Council’s Access Loop bus provides free transport for Seniors in Cumberland. This bus is wheelchair accessible, but please call 8757 9031 to confirm. View the Access Loop Bus timetable.
The Seniors Festival Booklet
You can also download and print the 2019 Seniors Festival Program (PDF, 1.56 MB) booklet.
Contact Nadine on 8757 9577 with any enquiries.
You can also receive updates via email. Just ask to be added to our ‘Seniors in Cumberland’ mailing list.
Cumberland Council are proud to present the 2019 Seniors Festival Program which has been designed in consultation with Seniors from the Cumberland area.