Cumberland City Seniors 65yrs + are invited to join small groups to taste different food and make new friends. Dine with the same group of 15 people for 3 weeks in a row, enjoying new foods and exploring new restaurants, all for free! 15 people from each Ward will have a chance to join the fun.
You will be tasting a range of Asian, Middle Eastern and Sub Continental cuisines and learning about the traditions and culture behind them. Ensure your calendar is clear and you can attend all 3 dates for your ward.
Regents Park Ward
South Granville Ward
Transport can be provided if required. Spaces are limited. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
- Residents aged 65yrs or over (50yrs for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders), living within the Cumberland LGA.
- Each customer can attend one Ward group (to attend 3 events).
- Subject to becoming an online event in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak/ isolation rules.
- Mask wearing on buses (if transport is required).
- Must notify of any allergies, dietary requirements etc.
- Must complete pre and post program evaluation documents.
- Must attend three sessions.
- If unable to attend a session, we will not organise replacement.
Find out more
For more details phone 8757 9041.
Proudly funded by the Reducing Social Isolation Seniors Grants.