Cumberland Council is “a place for everyone”, regardless of age or disAbility.
Cumberland Councils Aged and Disability Team are available to help residents keep Active, Healthy and Connected. Our services are supported by the Australian Government Department of Health and The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Although funding for these services has been provided by the Australian government, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views and policies of the Australian government.
Our programs include:
- Access Bus Loop Timetable
- Affordable and Accessible Accommodation
- Disability Inclusion Action Plan (DIAP)
- Lifestyle and Leisure Links
- Nutrition Services
- Seniors Wellness Programs and Social Outings
View the Aged and Disability Services Brochure (PDF, 1.97 MB) for a downloadable summary of all programs available.