Hear directly from health experts about the virus and vaccine, followed by a question and answer session.
About the presentation
The sessions will cover:
- How does the COVID-19 vaccination work?
- How COVID-19 vaccine can help protect you
- Why get vaccinated?
- Who can get vaccinated?
- Are the COVID-19 vaccines safe?
- How to get your COVID-19 vaccine
- Reliable information sources
Sessions will run from 7pm to 8pm on Zoom.
You will need to register using the relevant session link below.
- Arabic - 6 September
- Mandarin - 7 September
- Cantonese - 8 September
- Dari (Farsi) - 9 September
- Tamil - 10 September
- English - 13 September
For further details, contact us on 02 8757 9000.
Presented by Cumberland City Council and Western Sydney Health.