The Granville Centre is located at 1 Memorial Drive, Granville with parking entry via Diamond Avenue. This centre offers a range of spaces for hire:
- Large Hall (Hall and 2 Multipurpose Rooms combined) (capacity 320)
- Medium Hall (Hall only) (capacity 200)
- Multipurpose Rooms 1 and 2 combined (capacity 50)
- Multipurpose Room 1 (capacity 25)
- Multipurpose Room 2 (capacity 25)
- The Meeting Space (capacity 30)
- Commercial Kitchen (capacity 12)
- Creative Suite – includes Co-Lab, Music, Recording and Video Studio
- Co-Lab Space (capacity 14)
- Music and Recording Studio includes Music (Live) Room (capacity 4) and Recording Room (capacity 2)
- Video Studio
- Workshop/Meeting Room 2 (capacity 18)
- Workshop/Meeting Room 3 (capacity 18)
- Training Room (capacity 18)
NOTE: The below protocols and revised capacities are in place due to COVID-19.
The Granville Centre is an accessible facility and has on-site parking. There is also an on-site cafeteria with seating and access to audio visual equipment to cater for large or small events.
Note: Granville Centre facility fee pricing will be trialled for the first year of operation and are introductory prices, subject to change in the future. Trial prices are indicative only and set in line with Cumberland Council's current facility’s categories as detailed in Fees and Charges 2020 / 2021 (PDF, 1.4MB).
COVID-19 Venue Protocols and Capacities
Up to 320 people