Mona Park is a large park in the western part of Auburn adjacent to the Duck River. It is a premier venue for cricket in the summer season and has three natural turf wickets. In the Winter season, Mona Park is used for both AFL and soccer.
Mona Park has four separate playing areas each with high quality floodlighting and amenity facilities.
The park has extensive amenities, a children’s playground, a learn to cycle area and cricket practice nets which are free to use between sunrise and sunset all year round.
- 4 sports fields used for cricket, AFL and soccer
- Amenity buildings with toilets and changing rooms
- Public toilets
- Ground seating for up t0 1,000 people (George Parry Oval also known as Mona 1)
- Kitchen/canteen (George Parry Oval)
- 3 synthetic practice cricket nets (free to use sunrise to sunset except when games are being played on the adjacent field)
- Children’s playground with half-court basketball court
- Learn to ride cycle area
- Free BBQ and picnic facilities
- Mona Street and Chisholm Road, Auburn
For bookings or further information, call 8757 9000 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org.