Equality for everyone
Through the Cumberland Disability Inclusion Action Plan, we are achieving more liveable places and inclusive communities.
We believe the rights of people with disability must be recognised and that the diversity in our region is celebrated.
About the National Disability Insurance Scheme
Find out about NDIS
Over 55s Health Program
View the bus timetable
Find out how to join
- Seniors and Disability Services Guidelines
- Seniors and Disability Team Service Fees 2022 - 2023
- NDIS Price Guide Fees Schedule
- Understanding the NDIS book in easy English
- Apply for the NDIS for Government financial assistance.
- Master Locksmith Access Key (MLAK key) for 24/7 access to publicly accessible toilets.
- NSW Companion Card if you need a high level of care and help to participate in activities.
- Cumberland City Council’s Disability Inclusion Action Plan
- Cumberland City Council’s Aged and Disability Services Customer Handbook