Cumberland City Council is responding to COVID-19 guidance from both Federal and State levels of government.
Please do not attend swim centres if you:
- Have returned from overseas or Victoria within the last 14 days
- Feel ill or experience any COVID-19 symptoms
Cumberland City Council Swim Centres have re-opened since Friday, 26 June 2020 with the following conditions in line with NSW Health advice:
- Restrictions of 1 person per 4 square metres and 3 swimmers per lane.
- Bookings are strongly recommended, and all customers must register upon entry into the facility.
- Swim School has resumed for Term 3, 2020 and we are taking enrolments. Phone our swim school on 02 8757 9050 or email@example.com to book your spot in the program.
- We request that you limit spectators to 1 person per family.
- Aqua fitness programs have also resumed with more classes scheduled to be available from the 3 August 2020.
- Change rooms and toilets are open.
- Showers and lockers are not available.
- All memberships and visit passes have been extended for the period of closure between 23 March and 26 June 2020.
Auburn Ruth Everuss Aquatic Centre
Granville Swimming Centre
Merrylands Swimming Centre
Wentworthville Swimming Centre