Once you have booked a court online you will receive a PIN to access the court/s you have booked.
Frequently asked questions
If my booking is from 7pm-8pm, at what time can I access the courts with my PIN and when will the lights come on?
Booking PIN’s are active 15 minutes before you’re booking start time and will become inactive 15 minutes after your booking end time. Your booking PIN for this booking can be used anytime between 6:45pm and 8:15pm. Once the booking PIN has been entered, the lights for your courts will begin to turn on when there is insufficient daylight, and will automatically turn off 15 minutes after your booking ends.
How do I know if I have entered my PIN correctly?
When you enter your PIN, you will need to listen carefully for the beeps of the PIN Pad. A valid PIN entry will be confirmed by two short beeps. If your PIN is not valid or has been entered incorrectly, you will hear one long tone. The pin pad light should also turn green after a valid booking PIN has been successfully entered.
My lights on my court are already on. Do I need to enter my booking PIN?
Yes. Please ensure you ALWAYS enter your booking PIN when you arrive, even if the lights are on and/or the gate is unlocked.
My lights have turned off, what should I do?
There may be time where your lights have unexpectedly turned off. If your booking is still valid and lights are still required, simply re-enter your booking PIN at the gate and the lights automatically turn back on provided there is still time remaining for the booking.
Note: You may need to allow for the lights to cool down / warm up.
I didn’t pay for lights. How do I turn them on?
There is no additional payment required for lights. Provided you have entered your PIN at the start of your booking and it is dark enough outside, the lights on your court will automatically turn on. The system monitors the light level and ensures there is enough light to play.
Terms and Conditions
Court Hire Times
Monday to Sunday 7am to 10pm.
Should you require further information or assistance please contact Council on 02 8757 9000.
All court hire is subject to court availability and are available for a minimum one hour hire period and in half-hour period thereafter. Casual hire can be made for up to 8 weeks in advance. Casual court hire payments are required at the time of booking. Access codes will be issued with the payment receipt.
All court hire is subject to court availability and are available for a minimum one hour hire period and in half-hour period thereafter. Regular hire can be made for up to 8 weeks in advance. Regular court hire payments are required at the time of booking. Access codes will be issued with the payment receipt.
Registered tennis coaches, with public liability cover to a level not less than $5 million, will be provided with an early opportunity for regular hire. This confirms our commitment to our local tennis clubs and registered coaches to ensure the support and development of professional tennis in our Local Government Area.
Public Liability Insurance
All incorporated bodies, clubs or commercial groups must have cover to a level not less than $20 million.
These hirers must provide evidence of their public liability insurance prior to commencement of the hire period and provide a copy of any insurance renewal during the hire period prior to the expiry of the previous policy.
Conditions of Hire
- All hirers can book up to 8 weeks in advance.
- You must pay for your bookings online with a credit card for the times requested in order to secure your booking.
- Casual hirers can cancel bookings online with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice.
- Regular hirers can cancel bookings with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice.
- All inclement weather cancellations need to be notified to Council via email within 24 hours.
- The hirer takes full responsibility for any accident or injury incurred during the course of any booking.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to vacate the court at the conclusion of their scheduled time.
- If play is interrupted for other reasons the hirer must provide documented evidence that the designated courts were unusable to claim a transfer of booking (i.e. maintenance issues).
- Tennis courts must be left in a clean and tidy condition at the end of your court hire.
- Any maintenance issues should be reported to Council on 02 8757 9000.
- Failure to adhere to these conditions may result in a fine or Council refusing to accept future bookings.
- We do not provide tennis balls or rackets.