Get Healthy Service
No challenge is too big or too small. COVID-19 may have changed your routine and your normal activities.
The NSW Get Healthy Service coaches can support you to change your goals to suit your new way of living during COVID-19.
- Free GO4Fun program for kids.
- Voucher for Active Kids programs
- Tips for kids - getting active and screen time
Translated Healthy Lifestyle Fact Sheets available in Chinese, Hindi, Korean, Persian and Tamil languages.
Healthy older adults
Staying physically active is the single most important thing you can do to stay fit and independent, as you get older. Physical activity is good for the body and mind.
- Age is no barrier - see our free expert talk by Stephen Gammack which provides information and tools that can assist you to increase your physical activity.
- Explore our free NSW Health programs for adults over 60 in your area. Find an exercise programs.
- More free Western Sydney Health videos on strength and balance programs for adults over 60. As we grow older we lose muscle strength and our balance, and this can lead to a fall. For more information on the free services and programs.
- Check out free online exercise videos from Western Sydney Local Health District.
- Visit Make Healthy Normal from NSW Health for free workout videos.
Find out the basics of what you should be eating every day and easy tips for getting this food into your diet.
Want cheap, quick and simple healthy recipes?
Try the Make Healthy Normal Weekly Menu Planner.
Take the quiz: How healthy are my habits?
Join a supportive community for free to help you quit for good!
- Get support to quit with Quitline NSW.
- Check out the online iCanQuit community for tips, stories and experiences with quitting and staying quit.
- Check out free quit smoking mobile apps or see this flyer for information on NRT support services.
- Free quit smoking support group available for young people. Contact Youth Health on 02 9881 1230.