Cumberland City Council is responding to COVID-19 guidance from both Federal and State levels of government.
Please do not attend swim centres if you:
- Have returned from overseas or Victoria within the last 14 days
- Feel ill or experience any COVID-19 symptoms
Cumberland City Council Swim Centres have re-opened with the following conditions in line with NSW Health advice:
- Merrylands Swim Centre will be re-opening with normal operational hours from 6 October 2020.
- Restrictions of 1 person per 4 square metres apply – keep a towel length between you and others.
- Both recreational and lap swimming allowed from 6 October 2020.
- All customers must register upon entry into the facility.
- Swim School has commenced for Term 4, 2020 on the 28 September and will continue through to the 20 December 2020. Enrolments are open and spots available at both Guildford and Granville Swim Centres. Phone 02 8757 9050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot in the program.
- We request that you limit spectators to 1 person per family.
- Aqua fitness programs have also resumed.
- Change rooms/toilets are open and showers are now available.
- All memberships and visit passes have been extended for the period of closure between 23 March and 26 June 2020.
Auburn Ruth Everuss Aquatic Centre
Granville Swimming Centre
Merrylands Swimming Centre
Wentworthville Swimming Centre