Cumberland City Council is responding to COVID-19 guidance from both Federal and State levels of government.
Please do not attend swim centres if you:
- Feel ill or experience any COVID-19 symptoms
Cumberland City Council Swim Centres have re-opened with the following conditions in line with NSW Health advice:
- All customers must register upon entry and wear a mask as a condition of entry into the swim centres.
- Pool entry payment - all pools are using card payment / contactless payment only. Please ensure you bring a card with you to make payment. Cash is not accepted
- Restrictions of 1 person per 4 square metres apply – keep a towel length between you and others.
- We request that you limit spectators to 1 person per family.
- Seniors and concession card holders living in Cumberland City local government area, may use the pools for free on Tuesdays.
- Both recreational and lap swimming allowed from 6 October 2020.
- Aqua fitness programs with squads, adult, women only and parents and babies classes have resumed.
- Swim School has commenced for Term 4, 2020, continuing through to the 20 December 2020. Enrolments are open and spots are available at both Guildford and Granville Swim Centres. Phone 02 8757 9050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot in the program.
- Change rooms/toilets are open and showers are now available.
- Bookings are not required, however once pools reach the maximum number of swimmers allowed in accordance with the COVID-19 safety plan, attendees will either need to wait to ensure regulations can be adhered to or come back another time.
Auburn Ruth Everuss Aquatic Centre
Granville Swimming Centre
Merrylands Swimming Centre
Wentworthville Swimming Centre