Guilfoyle Park is a large park serving residents in Regents Park. Cricket is played at the Park in the summer season and soccer in the winter season.
Local schools also frequently use the park for sport and recreational activities.
- 1 senior soccer field with floodlights
- 1 synthetic junior cricket wicket
- Amenity building with toilets, changing rooms, kiosk
- Children’s playground
- 2 synthetic practice cricket nets
- 4 netball courts (2 courts also have basketball backboards)
Regent Street, Regents Park
For bookings or further information phone (02) 8757 9000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.