Pool entry payment at the gate - Cashless payment on entry preferred.
- Adult Entry: $7.60
- Pensioner and Senior Card holders: $5.60 - every Tuesday and Thursday, Pensioner and Senior Card holders who live in the Cumberland City area, are eligible for free general entry at all our pools, all day.
- Spectators – general admission including non-swimmers: $4.40
- Children 5 to 15 years: $5.60
- Children (4 years and under): Free of Charge
For a full list of fees visit Swim Centre Fees and Charges
April to September
- Monday to Friday: 5am to 7pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 7am to 4pm
- Closed Good Friday
October to March
- Monday to Friday: 5am to 8pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 7am to 7pm
- Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Swimming lessons
- Courage (preschool program)
- Active (school age program)
- Private lessons
- 7 lane, 50m Olympic pool with grandstand
- 4 lane, 25m program pool
- Small learn to swim pool featuring an entry ramp
- Large leisure pool with beach entry and water features.
- Lap Lanes
- Shop selling swimming equipment and clothing.
- 2 accessible parking spots
- Wheelchair access into the centre
- Ramp access to get into the water
- Pool handrails
- 3 toilets and change rooms
- Lockers for people with disability.
There are 2 accessible car spaces available, limited centre parking and street parking. Granville Train Station is only a 5 minute walk away.
This pool is at Enid Avenue, Granville. View on Google Maps
Contact the centre on 8757 9050 (Central number for Granville, Guildford and Merrylands pools).