The Local Government Act 1993 and the Crown Land Management Act 2016 require councils to prepare Plans of Management (PoM) in consultation with the community for all public land that is classified as community land that is under the care, control and management of Council.
Search current Plans of Management
Plans of Management
A PoM is an important management tool that require councils to outline land use, management objectives, development and monitoring controls to ensure a transparent and coordinated approach to public land management.
The following PoM’s are prepared for more than one parcel of land, generic or geographic.
Site Specific Plans of Management
A PoM is an important management tool that require councils to outline land use, management objectives, development and monitoring controls to ensure a transparent and coordinated approach to public land management. The below PoM’s have been prepared for a single property, significant or specific.
- Auburn Botanic Gardens Precinct 2001
- Bathurst Street Park Plan of Management 2007
- Central Gardens Plan of Management 2002
- Charles Mance Reserve and Byron Park 2016
- Civic Park Plan of Management 2002
- Crosby Street Park Plan of Management 2007
- CV Kelly Park Plan of Management 2009
- Duck River Foreshore 2001
- Finlayson Creek 2004
- Freame Park 2009
- Granville Park Plan of Management 2023
- Gipps Road and Hyland Road Regional Parklands 2013
- Girraween Park 2015
- Grey Box Reserve 2006
- Greystanes Creek 1998
- Greystanes Estate 2003
- Guildford West Sportsground 2011
- Holroyd Gardens Plan of Management 2019
- Holroyd Sportsground Plan of Management 2019
- Hyland Road Park Wetlands and Riparian Corridor 2013
- Lakewood Estate Riparian Corridor 2023
- Lower Prospect Canal 1999 V1
- Lower Prospect Canal 1998 V2
- McCredie Park 2012
- Merrylands Park 2006
- Natural Area Bushland within Auburn Golf Course 2001
- Natural Area Bushland within Peter Hislop Park 2001
- Nelson’s Ridge 2006
- Oriole Park and Surrounds 2001
- Prospect Creek 2004
- Prospect Hill Plan of Management 2019
- Ringrose Park 2012
- Ted Burge Sportsground 2003
- Upper Duck River Wetlands Riparian 2012
- Wentworthville Memorial Park Plan of Management 1997
- Wyatt Park Plan of Management 2021
The below Public Domain Plans have been prepared to guide the delivery of an enhanced public realm and will support future work by Council, landowners and developers in achieving the desired public domain outcomes for these areas.
A Landscape Masterplan is developed to create a guiding future vision for a public space area and to guide the future use and development of the area. A Landscape Masterplan may occur within a Plan of Management or as a stand alone plan.