How to address
- Complete the Request to Address Council form (PDF, 41KB)
- Submit the form to be received by Council by 2pm the day before the Council meeting.
- You will be allocated 2 minutes to speak on the item.
Terms and conditions
The public forum operates under the following provisions:
- The Public Forum session is limited to 30 minutes.
- The speaker is only allowed 2 minutes to address Council.
- The speaker must not digress from the item on the agenda of the Council meeting they have applied to address the Council on.
- The speaker must refrain from engaging in disorderly conduct, publicly alleging breaches of the Council’s code of conduct or making other potentially defamatory statements.
For further information, read through the Code of Meeting Practice (PDF, 243KB).