Applications are invited from local youth, aged 13 to 24 years who live, work, study or connect to the Local Government Area to join the Youth for Youth Group.
- Applicants must agree to follow the Terms of Reference before making an application
- Applicants must be between the ages of 13 and 24 years
- All applicants over the age of 18 or who are turning 18 must be willing to obtain a volunteer Working With Children Check
- Participants should live, work, study or connect to the Local Government Area (LGA).
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with your responses to the following questions
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Suburb of residence
- Phone number and email
- Emergency contact name and phone number
For more information, contact the Youth Participation Officer on 8757 9784 or email stephanie.mcelroy@Cumberland.nsw.gov.au