For your event to be promoted on the Cumberland Council website, it must meet the following criteria:
- The event must be delivered in the Cumberland Local Government Area.
- Local Community Organisations and not for profits are encouraged to submit their event to this page.
- The event must provide free entry and any charges if any, are to cover the cost of materials only.
- The event must be open to all members of the public, either as participants or spectators.
- Residents of the Cumberland Local Government Area must be the primary beneficiaries of the event.
To add a community event to the Council website complete the Community Event Submission Form.
Your community event details and relevant images will then be submitted to Council’s Web Team who will review and upload the content onto Council’s website.
For enquiries please contact Council’s Marketing Team on (02) 8757 9000.