These videos are aimed at helping small business owners / sole traders manage their tax affairs.
- Tax basics for small business - overview
- Tips to help small business
- Tax basics for small business - personal services income (PSI)
- Claiming deductions – home-based business expenses
Goods and services tax (GST)
The following videos give small business owners an insight into GST, how it works and when to register your business for GST.
- How GST works and when to register for GST
- GST on low value imported goods (webinar recording)
- Getting your GST and BAS right and stay in control of your business
Business activity statement (BAS)
These videos were created to assist small business owners in completing and lodging their Business activity statements (BAS).
Vehicle usage deduction
Find out more about claiming deductions for vehicles used for business purposes.