Book a Council clean up
Report littering from a car
Help keep Cumberland City clean and green by reporting those who litter from their cars. The NSW Environmental Protection Authority can issue a $250 fine for littering from a vehicle or $500 for a corporation.
Report on EPA website
Mobile Community Recycling Service
Problem waste drop-off stations
We are committed to provide our residents with high quality waste and resource recovery services. Services that we offer include:
- Weekly domestic waste collection (red lid bin);
- Fortnightly recycling (yellow lid bin) and garden waste (green lid bin) collection on alternate weeks;
- Household Clean Up Collection Service;
- Problem Waste Collection Service; and
- Community engagement and education programs.
We believe that providing our residents with a Domestic Waste Services Guide will ensure that Cumberland residents are able to understand and utilise these services effectively and efficiently.
For further information on our services, view the Waste Services Guide (PDF, 13MB)