We are committed to provide our residents with high quality waste and resource recovery services. Services that we offer include:
- Weekly domestic waste collection (red lid bin);
- Fortnightly recycling (yellow lid bin) and garden waste (green lid bin) collection on alternate weeks;
- Household Clean Up Collection Service;
- Problem Waste Collection Service; and
- Community engagement and education programs.
We believe that providing our residents with a Domestic Waste Services Guide will ensure that Cumberland residents are able to understand and utilise these services effectively and efficiently.
For further information on our services, view the Waste Services Guide (PDF, 13MB)
Book a Council clean up
Household bins / report a missed bin
Mobile Community Recycling Service
Problem waste drop-off stations
Household chemical clean out