Applications open 9am, Monday 27 March 2023 and closes 4pm, Friday 28 April 2023
What is ClubGRANTS?
ClubGRANTS is a community development grants program funded by local clubs and administered by Cumberland City Council. The scheme enables registered clubs with gaming machine profits over $1 million to apply for a tax rebate (of 1.85%). The tax rebate is used to provide grants to not-for-profit community organisations for community projects. Schools, local government and non-for-profit community based, incorporated organisations with an Australian Business Number (ABN) can apply.
Schools, local government and non-for-profit community based, incorporated organisations with an Australian Business Number (ABN) can apply. Funded projects must be in the areas of Community Welfare and Social Services, Community Development, Community Health Services and Employment Assistance Activities
Get assistance or find out more
Attend the Information Session or get tailored advice on your application at a one on one Advisory Desk Session.
5 April 2023
12, 19 or 26 April 2023
Resources and documents
- ClubGRANTS Guidelines 2023 (PDF, 2.8MB)
Checklists and templates
- Budget checklist (PDF, 584KB)
- Project partners acknowledgement form (PDF, 641KB)
ClubGRANTS online applicant user manual
- English version (PDF, 293KB)
- Arabic version (PDF, 399KB)
- Chinese version (PDF, 422KB)
- Vietnamese version (PDF, 339KB)
- Progress reports for projects funded in 2022 are due 29 March 2023.
- Final acquittal reports for projects funded in 2022 are due 29 November 2023.
Cumberland Grants Bulletin
You can also sign up for the monthly Cumberland City Council Grants Bulletin to receive emails about upcoming grant opportunities.
For further information, please contact our Grant Officers on 8757 9800 or email email@example.com
For all enquires relating to the ClubGRANTS online system, contact Member Enquiries Centre (MEC) on 1300 730 001.