Monday 11 July – cancelled
Due to adverse weather, the Bush School scheduled for 11 July has been cancelled. The next Bush School will be on 1 August 2022.
Finding excitement in nature
Bush School is a casual, community based program that allows children to learn about and experience nature. For families with limited outdoor areas, it can offer a wide range of benefits. Children can:
- Learn about changes in seasons, light, weather, wildlife, plants and trees
- Appreciate biodiversity – including insects, plants and animals
- Develop a sense of space and learn about Aboriginal values towards the land
- Get a sense of caring for our natural environment
- Help develop physical skills, communication, observation, social skills, creativity, teamwork, emotional well-being and self-esteem
All community members are welcome to visit the Bush School.
Here are our upcoming Bush School sessions for 2022. Sessions run from 10am to 11am.
- Monday 2 May
- Monday 6 June
- Monday 11 July - cancelled
- Monday 1 August
- Tuesday 6 September
- Monday 10 October
- Monday 7 November
- Monday 5 December