COVID update - 10 September 2021
Face to face Bush School nature play sessions have been suspended until further notice.
Finding excitement in nature
Bush School is a casual, community based program that allows children to learn about and experience nature. For families with limited outdoor areas, it can offer a wide range of benefits. Children can:
- Learn about changes in seasons, light, weather, wildlife, plants and trees
- Appreciate biodiversity – including insects, plants and animals
- Develop a sense of space and learn about Aboriginal values towards the land
- Get a sense of caring for our natural environment
- Help develop physical skills, communication, observation, social skills, creativity, teamwork, emotional well-being and self-esteem
All community members are welcome to visit the Bush School. No bookings necessary.