Help to enrich the land
To assist residents in adopting sustainable practices in the home and reduce their organic waste, we offer all households in Cumberland a rebate for the purchase of a compost bin or a worm farm.
How the rebate program works
Buy a compost bin or worm farm and we can pay for the full purchase if it costs less than $50. If it costs more than $50, we can provide $50 towards the price.
To be eligible for the program
- You must live in or own a home in the Cumberland City Council area
- Your household only makes one claim
- You don’t include compost accessories or worms in the cost
Apply for the program
- Fill in and sign the Compost Bin / Worm Farm Rebate Form within 3 months of buying the item.
- Attach a copy of your receipt. It must show the date you bought it.
- Attach proof of your address. This can be a copy of a rates bill, electricity bill or driver’s licence. Simply make sure it shows your full name and address.
- Return the rebate form, a copy of receipt and proof of your address to Council
Cumberland City Council
PO BOX 42
Merrylands NSW 2160
By Email: email@example.com