COVID-19 update - 18 October 2021
Holroyd Gardens are open.
Entry is free.
Holroyd Gardens is located on the corner of Pitt Street and Walpole Street, Merrylands NSW 2160 - view on google maps
- Three sheltered areas with picnic tables and benches.
- Three covered electric BBQs.
- Bicycle training track.
- Walking trails.
- Large grassed areas with plenty of room to run around.
- Adventure playground with slides, a chain bridge, forts and climbing equipment.
- Accessible playground for those with special needs, which includes swings and climbing equipment.
- Historic Brickworks and duck pond.
Parking is available from Walpole Street and pedestrian access is available from Pitt Street.