All Cumberland City Council parks, gardens, playgrounds and outdoor exercise equipment are now open.
Entry is free.
Holroyd Gardens is located on the corner of Pitt Street and Walpole Street, Merrylands NSW 2160 - view on google maps
- Three sheltered areas with picnic tables and benches.
- Three covered electric BBQs.
- Bicycle training track.
- Walking trails.
- Large grassed areas with plenty of room to run around.
- Adventure playground with slides, a chain bridge, forts and climbing equipment.
- Accessible playground for those with special needs, which includes swings and climbing equipment.
- Historic Brickworks and duck pond.
Parking is available from Walpole Street and pedestrian access is available from Pitt Street.