COVID-19 update - 18 October 2021
- Auburn, Granville, Merrylands and Wentworthville libraries are open 9:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Auburn and Merrylands are also open from 9:30am to 4pm on Saturdays.
The health and safety of everyone entering our libraries is our top priority so we will be strictly complying with the NSW Public Health Orders upon reopening.
What to expect:
- all library staff, customers and visitors aged 16 or over need to be fully vaccinated to enter a library.
- customers will need to check-in with QR code and, as part of this check-in process, will be asked to present a digital or printed vaccination certificate.
- face masks are required to be worn at all times whilst in the library.
- social distancing remains mandatory.
- limited computers are available with booking times restricted to 1 hour per day.
- limited seating and study spaces are available
- Until further notice, these services remain unavailable: Toy library, meeting rooms, Justice of the Peace services, Inter-Library Loans, library programs – library programming will continue to be delivered online.
Whilst our library branches are currently closed:
- our library return chutes are open at Auburn, Granville and Wentworthville libraries.
- our online collection and databases are open 24/7.
- our librarians are available via phone and email during our regular operating hours.
- all current items on loan have been extended until 1 November.
- all toy library loans have been extended until 1 December.
- Borrow an e-book, audio book, digital magazine, comics, interactive children’s books or access databases online at any time.
- Check out the library’s new app for easy access to the catalogue.
Search Library Catalogue
Click and collect service
Ask a Librarian
Submit your question
Locations and hours
Visit the Library Catalogue
Library membership and borrowing
Computer bookings, Internet and photocopying
Library Services Facebook
Follow us on Facebook
Get help with you HSC