Auburn Botanic Gardens are open 9am to 5pm, everyday, all year except:
- During daylight saving the gardens are open 9am to 6pm, Saturday and Sunday
- The fauna reserve and bird aviary are open 9am to 4pm, everyday
- Christmas Day, closed.
Auburn Botanic Gardens are located at 99 Chiswick Road, Auburn - view on google maps
If you are driving, there is parking available or catch the Auburn community loop bus, with priority given to seniors and/or people with a disability.
Please be aware no dogs are allowed in Auburn Botanic Gardens.
Key features of Auburn Botanic Gardens include:
- A community picnic area with plenty of BBQs and playground.
- Fauna Reserve and bird aviary.
- A native and rainforest garden.
- A scented garden and sunken rose garden.
- An Amphitheatre.
- Pool of reflection and lakes with fish and ducks.
- An equal access playground.
Holding an event, wedding or photo-shoot
Auburn Botanic Gardens is a wonderful location to hold an organised event, including weddings, or conduct a group excursion. Given the unique and varied backdrops, it is also often used for commercial video and professional photography.
All organised events, weddings and photo-shoots require a booking.
For more information about bookings and holding events in the gardens, contact Council's Parks and Recreation Team by phone on 8757 9000.