Residents can exchange clothes and toys your child has outgrown, for something more fitting. Bring along up to 5 items of clothing or toys (or both) to give away, and you can swap them for new treasures.
How it works
Each participant can bring along up to 5 items of clothing or toys (or both) to give away. Items should be suitable for children aged 0 to 5 years.
- Drop off your items at 10am at the swap desk.
- Meet other participants or browse the Community Centre, while everything is arranged on display.
- Participants can then 'shop' (swap) items from the display. Swap time is 10:30am to 11:30am.
- All clothes must be in good wearable condition and washed.
- All toys should be clean and in working order; battery operated toys must work and have batteries included.
- No soft toys or cloth toys accepted.
- No small parts that could be a choking hazard.
Items that do not fit the above criteria may not be accepted. Exchanging items at a swap party means you can take home something ‘new’, at no expense to you or the environment. Any items that remain unclaimed at the end will be donated to a local charity.
Places limited, so be sure to register.
Upcoming dates and locations
7 November 2023 at Multipurpose Room, Auburn Centre for Community - Book Now
For any questions, phone 8757 9640