You can track the progress of a Development Application from lodgement to determination by agreeing to the terms and conditions below and clicking on the link to Application Tracking.
This service applies to all Development Applications and s96 Modifications determined after 1 July 2016. Limited information is available for applications determined between 1 December 2011 and 30 June 2016.
Terms and Conditions
By clicking on the link to Application Tracking below you will be taken to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- The contents of this website (which includes downloadable material) are subject to copyright and are protected by laws in Australian and other countries through international treaties.
- Cumberland Council grants you a non-exclusive licence to produce the contents of this website in your web browser (and in cache file produced by your web browser) for the sole purpose of viewing the content. Cumberland Council reserves all other rights.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Cumberland Council excludes all liability to you for loss or damage of any kind, however caused, (including by negligence), arising from or relating in any way to the contents of this website and/or your use of it.
- All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- By accessing this information, I request to do so under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009. I understand that Council is making the information available under Section 6 of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 and in accordance with Schedule 1 of the Government Information (Public Access) Regulation 2009.
- The information provided on this website is to assist customers in tracking the progress of a Development Application. It represents key milestones in the Development Application process and is not a detailed history. If you wish to confirm the information you should contact Council either via email or in writing in order to obtain a written response.