Pool entry payment at the gate - all pools are using card payment / contactless payment only. Please ensure you bring a card with you to make payment. Cash is not accepted.
- Adult: $7.30
- Pensioners/Seniors: $5.40
- Spectators: $4.30
- Children 5 to 15: $5.40
- Children 4 and under: Free
For a full list of fees visit Swim Centre Fees and Charges
Easter long weekend
- Good Friday, 15 April - Closed
- Easter Saturday, 16 April - 7am to 4pm
- Easter Sunday, 17 April - 7am to 4pm
- Easter Monday, 18 April - 7am to 4pm
- ANZAC day Monday 25 April - 12 midday to 5.30pm
April to September
- Monday to Friday: 5am to 7pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 7am to 4pm
October to March
- Monday to Friday: 5am to 8pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 7am to 7pm
- Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day
Some areas of Granville pool will be unavailable at the following dates and times.
- Swimming lessons
- Courage (preschool program)
- Active (school age program)
- Private lessons
- 7 lane, 50m Olympic pool with grandstand
- 4 lane, 25m program pool
- Small learn to swim pool featuring an entry ramp
- Large leisure pool with beach entry and water features.
- Lap Lanes
- Shop selling swimming equipment and clothing.
- 2 disabled parking spots
- Wheelchair access into the centre
- Ramp access to get into the water
- Pool handrails
- 3 toilets and change rooms
- Lockers for people with disabilities
There are 2 disabled car spaces available, limited centre parking and street parking. The train station is only a 5 minute walk away.