COVID-19 update - 18 October 2021
Normal operating hours have resumed.
The pool is available for exercise and recreation, but we encourage visitors to limit their time at the pool.
Existing recreation and exercise rules apply. We ask visitors to adhere to social distancing and mask wearing when not in the pool or eating/drinking.
- Please be patient and respectful with our staff and other visitors
- 1 person per 4 square metres applies
- QR code check in compulsory
- Cashless payments for entry - cards only
- All staff working on site, satisfy authorised worker requirements
To book swimming pool lanes, email Swim Centres Operations Manager Tony Micallef on email@example.com
Pool entry payment at the gate - all pools are using card payment / contactless payment only. Please ensure you bring a card with you to make payment. Cash is not accepted.
- Adult: $7.30
- Pensioners/Seniors: $5.40
- Spectators: $4.30
- Children 5 to 15: $5.40
- Children 4 and under: Free
For a full list of fees visit Swim Centre Fees and Charges
October to March
- Monday to Friday: 5am to 8pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 7am to 7pm
- Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day
April to September
- Monday to Friday: 5am to 7pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 7am to 4pm
- Closed Good Friday
- Swimming lessons
- Courage (preschool program)
- Active (school age program)
- Private lessons
- 7 lane, 50m Olympic pool with grandstand
- 4 lane, 25m program pool
- Small learn to swim pool featuring an entry ramp
- Large leisure pool with beach entry and water features.
- Lap Lanes
- Shop selling swimming equipment and clothing.
- 2 disabled parking spots
- Wheelchair access into the centre
- Ramp access to get into the water
- Pool handrails
- 3 toilets and change rooms
- Lockers for people with disabilities
There are 2 disabled car spaces available, limited centre parking and street parking. The train station is only a 5 minute walk away.