Consultation has concluded
The preliminary consultation for this proposal has concluded.
The following planning controls are proposed to be changed:
- Amending Schedule 1 (Additional permitted uses) of the Holroyd Local Environmental Plan 2013 to allow for shops, office premises and business premises as additional permitted uses for the site,
- Amending the height of building (HOB) control for a portion of the site from 20m to 29m.
View the Planning Proposal Request documents
- Planning Proposal Request (PDF, 2.3MB)
- Concept Design (PDF, 4.2MB)
- Economic Benefits Report (Office space) (PDF, 2.1MB)
- Economic Impact Assessment (Retail space) (PDF, 1MB)
- Initial Traffic Review (PDF, 81KB)
- Proposed Additional Permitted Use (APU) Map (1.6 MB) (jpg)
- Proposed Height of Buildings (HOB) Map (1.62 MB) (jpg)
For further information, please contact Council’s Strategic Planning Unit on 02 8757 9000.