Applications closed on 13 May 2018. The next round will be open in early 2019.
What is ClubGRANTS?
ClubGRANTS is a community grants program funded by local clubs and administered by Cumberland Council. The scheme enables registered clubs with gaming machine profits over $1 million to apply for a tax rebate (of 1.85%). The tax rebate is used to provide grants to not-for-profit community organisations for community projects. The Scheme is guided by the Gaming Machine Tax Act 2001.
What can I apply for?
The Clubs for Cumberland Scheme aims to support local projects and services that assist people within the Cumberland Local Government Area (LGA). Funded projects must be in the areas of Community Welfare and Social Services, Community Development, Community Health Services and Employment Assistance Activities.
Who can apply?
Local non-profit community based, incorporated organisations with an Australian Business Number (ABN) can apply. Organisations without an ABN must be sponsored by an incorporated organisation.
- Download the Project Partner Acknowledgement form (PDF, 640.75 KB).
A summary of projects funded in 2017 can be viewed in the ‘Feedback Summary for Clubs for Cumberland ClubGRANTS Scheme document. This document also includes information on the assessment process and feedback on the main strengths and weaknesses of applications submitted. This document is compiled to assist organisations with their future grant applications.
- Final acquittal reports for projects funded in 2017 are due 28 November 2018.
- Progress reports for projects funded in 2018 are due 28 March 2019.
- 2017 Feedback Summary for Clubs for Cumberland ClubGRANTS Scheme
- 2018 Feedback Summary for Clubs for Cumberland ClubGRANTS Scheme (PDF, 443.15 KB)
- 2018 Clubs for Cumberland ClubGRANTS Guidelines
Cumberland Grants Bulletin
Sign up for the monthly Cumberland Council Grants Bulletin to receive emails about grant opportunities.
For further information, please contact Cumberland Council’s Grants Officer, Marie Sesay on 8757 9800 or email email@example.com