The purpose of the Local Parks and Facilities Committee is to advise and support Council with the care and management of Council’s local parks and facilities.
- Alpha Street, Bathurst Street, Daniel Street, Darling Street, Greystanes Sportsground, Nemesia Street and Roberta Street Committee
- CV Kelly and Monty Bennett Committee
- Gipps Road Sporting Complex and Hyland Road Reserve Committee
- Girraween Park Committee
- Holroyd Sportsground Committee
- Mona Park Committee
- Ted Burge Sportsground Committee
- Wyatt Park Sporting Complex Committee
- Ray Marshall Reserve Committee
Applications for membership will be open again in May 2020.
For more information contact Emma Higgins, Sports Club Liaison Officer be email Emma.Higgins@cumberland.nsw.gov.au or phone 02 8757 9621.