The planning proposal request seeks to amend the Parramatta LEP 2011 to increase the building height, FSR control and remove the heritage listing of the site at 10 William Street to facilitate the redevelopment of the site.
The preliminary consultation was undertaken in relation to this planning proposal request in April-May 2017 and the matter will be reported to the Cumberland Independent Hearing and Assessment Panel and Council in the coming weeks. The documentation is available to view below:
- Original Planning Proposal Report JBA (2-22 William St)
- Original Traffic and Parking Report 2-22 William St, Granville
- Original Statement of Heritage Impact 2-22 William St Granville
- Revised Drawings 26-09-2016
- Original Arch Plans + drawings 10-22 William St Granville
- 2-22 William Street Granville – SOHI Peer Review
Please note that submissions received by Council may be made publicly available and may be published on Council’s website and in other publications.
For further information please contact Council’s Strategic Planning Unit on 02 8757 9000.