Cumberland Council’s Community Grants Program provide grants to local, not for profit organisations and individuals for projects which aim to develop a more vibrant, sustainable and inclusive Cumberland community.
Applications for round three of the 2017/18 Community Grants Program closed on 26 February 2018.
The Cumberland Community Grants Program Guidelines and Application Form will available online here when the next round opens in July 2018.
- Download the Project Partner Acknowledgement (PDF, 569.8 KB)
- Download the Referee Acknowledgement (PDF, 66.57 KB)
For further information, please contact Cumberland Council’s Grants Officer on 02 8757 9800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous Grant Rounds
- Download the Guidelines for Round One (PDF, 1.08 MB)(July 2017)
- Download the Guidelines for Round Two (PDF, 6.02 MB) (October 2017)
- Download the Guidelines for Round Three (January 2018)
- Download Feedback Summary for Round One and Two (PDF, 825.54 KB)
Cumberland Grants Bulletin
Sign up for the monthly Cumberland Council Grants Bulletin to receive emails about grant opportunities. Complete the online form.