The purpose of the Local Parks and Facilities Advisory Committee is to advise and support Council with the care and management of Council’s local parks and facilities. The Committees are advisory only.
The following Committees have commenced:
- Alpha Street, Bathurst Street, Daniel Street, Darling Street, Greystanes Sportsground, Nemesia Street and Roberta Street Committee
- CV Kelly and Monty Bennett Committee
- Gipps Road Sporting Complex and Hyland Road Reserve Committee
- Girraween Park Committee
- Holroyd Sportsground Committee
- Mona Park Committee
- Ted Burge Sportsground Committee
- Wyatt Park Sporting Complex Committee
- Ray Marshall Reserve Committee
Applications for membership will be open again in May 2020.
For more information contact Emma Higgins, Sports Club Liaison Officer be email Emma.Higgins@cumberland.nsw.gov.au or phone 8757 9621.